Thursday, August 05, 2004

Dreamscapes

Today is soooo dragging...I wish it's Friday. Posted some new stuff to my website though for some reason the URL hasn't been working for a few days now :( Maybe I have to redo the URL redirection again...not sure...just hope that I can still keep the name "dreamscapes".

Speaking of Dreamscapes, I finally got some tracks off Alphaville's Dreamscapes limited edition album. The band seemed to change their style of music...more mellow...not their usual Euro synth music, though their lyrics are certainly darker now eg. "Script of a Dead Poet"....love that track...hehehe.... Chat with Jasin the other night. He was listening to Alphaville's "Big in Japan". I think I influenced him...heh...I recommended some of their other classic tracks as well.

Ayway, that's it for now. See you in tomorrow's news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home