Friday, August 13, 2004

Beetlebum

That song by Blur been stuck in my head since yesterday....not sure why...haven't even listened to it for awhile.

Didn't have much work to do yesterday so I created an LJ account like everyone else does...hehehe....don't think I'll use it much though as I have this blog already....well maybe if I have something to write for friends only viewing. My username is "ladybright"...after Alphaville's song (hey that's something different...not!!!). I still need to make it look nice and pretty...but I need to ask the LJ guru (XenZen) when she's back from Indo.

I also updated my website again. Changed some of the background pics. I'll need to adjust 1 of them to fit on the website though (the 1 I stole from the twins).

Today's been quite busy...so I better get back to work. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home